InsaneMonkey02InsaneMonkey02

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

IcecreamDramaAndRandomness IcecreamDramaAndRandomness

Interesting...

The story itself isn't that good but the pictures and they way they are drawn is funny though.

Bei Fong Toph Bei Fong Toph

Ice?

I thought Toph was an Earth-Bending and could only move Earth, not Ice. Anyway, it looks good so good job.

kevinsano responds:

They're crystals :P

HE LIEKS THE TASTE OF VEHICLES HE LIEKS THE TASTE OF VEHICLES

Funny Little Arms

He has funny little arms. It's pretty good, but what's that below him by the foot prints, his shadow...blood? Anyway it's still pretty good.

Lizard In A Woman's Skin Lizard In A Woman's Skin

Really Detailed

The picture is really detailed and shows two sides of the person. Good job.

Mess Mess

...Unique

What you have there is defiantly a unique picture. It's kind of weird that you would have made that in a lucid dream. I know what I would have made *winkwinknudgenudge*. ;D Anyway, it's really good.

ginemginem responds:

winkwinknudgenudgefapfap? :)

Sewn Sewn

What am I looking at?

When I first saw the picture, I asked myself "What am I looking at?" Looks like some sort of abomination of a siamese twin or something. Nonetheless, it looks good. Nice work.

'Metro-Worms' 'Metro-Worms'

Stop-Motion Movie?

The picture looks like it would be from one of those stop-motion movies. Actually if you made one with this kind of style it would probably turn out pretty well.

Butzbo responds:

Heh, you mean like, modeling the worms, and making them race in a miniature subway?, that's something cool to keep in mind.
Thanks!

Winged Winged

Space...

It's really good except that in my opinion, you used up to much room on the wings. I know you're probably emphasizing how big they are, but I think it would have been better if it showed more of the person rather than a lot of the wings.

bloominglove responds:

Thank you! I was practicing on the wings for this one. :)

Breezy Breezy

Really Good

I can't find a flaw with it...it's really good.

bloominglove responds:

Awww!!! Thank you! You are too kind!!! :3

Chamber Chamber

An orange?

Heh, it's skin looks like the outside of an orange. Somehow...it fits.