InsaneMonkey02InsaneMonkey02

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Really Good

Lots of funny parts in it. Also where you say they're aren't spoilers, there really are quite a few spoilers.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Fantastic

That was one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. Really good job. I wish I could speak Japanese, I hope they teach it in college. Is it hard? Also congrats on passing the class.

Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VII

Good Character Models

I really liked the character models, it looks like how I would have made them if I could draw to save my life. They look simple, yet really good. Nice work.

Final Fantasy Sound Board Final Fantasy Sound Board

Good sounds

They were good sounds but when I played them they were cutting a lot, and the voices sounded low quality. I liked the Gold Saucer one though.

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

What a pain in the ass...

Although it's a HUGE pain in the ass, it's good. Problems I did have while playing through it were that my character would just fall through the blocks, but only on the edges when I jumped to them. Also, all my tears, blood, and sweat got me THAT ending?! Reminds me of the ending on Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Good job anyhow.

IcecreamDramaAndRandomness IcecreamDramaAndRandomness

Interesting...

The story itself isn't that good but the pictures and they way they are drawn is funny though.

Bei Fong Toph Bei Fong Toph

Ice?

I thought Toph was an Earth-Bending and could only move Earth, not Ice. Anyway, it looks good so good job.

kevinsano responds:

They're crystals :P

HE LIEKS THE TASTE OF VEHICLES HE LIEKS THE TASTE OF VEHICLES

Funny Little Arms

He has funny little arms. It's pretty good, but what's that below him by the foot prints, his shadow...blood? Anyway it's still pretty good.